“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” Mark Twain
Today is the first day of Oprah & Deepak meditation challenge and the centering thought is, “I am my deepest desire?”
What is desire? According to dictionary.com, “Desire is to wish or long for; or want.”
What do you want? How do you find out what you want?
Pain is a way to getting in touch with your desires because if you didn’t have any emotions, would you care about a situation.
Here are some simple steps:
1. Jot down what causes you pain.
2. Why does it causes you pain?
3. What do you value?
4. Analyze the pain and decide what type of life you want to live.
5. What type of person are you?
6. What actions need to take happen to create the life you desire? – attractioninstitute.com
Hope this information was helpful, enjoy your day.